Kevan Hansel, MD
- Prevention expert with a passion for nutrition and fitness.
- Joined LaMond Family Medicine in October of 2011.
- Attended medical school at Marshall University in Huntington, WV.
- Active member of AAFP – American Academy of Family Physicians and the NC Academy of Family Physicians.
- Watch for him flying down the trails on his mountain bike.
- Kevan is currently accepting new New Patients.
Brady Bullock, PA-C
- Graduate of the University of Virginia, Charlottesville in 2003
- Masters from James Madison University
- Previously worked for Mission Occupational
- Medicine in Asheville, NC, and Harrisonburg Community Health Center in Harrisonburg, VA, treating patients of all ages
- Moved to Asheville, NC in 2012 with his wife Annara and their four kids
- Hopes to build relationships with his patients and help them reach their health goals.